Plans for the Summer? Join the Greatest Rugby Adventure in the World with Thomas Pink
Date Posted: 29 January
Posted By: barnaby | No Comments
This summer, Thomas Pink are celebrating the 125th Anniversary of The Lions’ inaugural Tour by giving you plus a guest, the chance to win the greatest rugby adventure in the world.
Four great games, including the seismic Test matches in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney as well life-changing experiences at iconic Uluru and Alice Springs make this a Tour to remember.
Buy the Lions Scarf here
Simply purchase our 125 Anniversary Scarf to enter the draw to win this unique package bought to you by Thomas Pink.
This British & Irish Lions Rugby Adventure consists of…
Three Tests package with Melbourne Provincial visiting Alice Springs and Uluru, for 2
- 17 June 2013 – London Heathrow to Brisbane – Economy Class
- 19 June 2013 – Transfer to The QT Gold Coast for 5 nights
- 22 June 2013 – First Test in Brisbane
- 24 June 2013 – Fly Brisbane to Melbourne, arrive and check into the Rydges Melbourne for 6 Nights
- 25 June 2013 – Melbourne Rebels V The Lions Match
- 29 June 2013 – Second Test in Melbourne
- 30 June 2013 – Fly Melbourne to Alice Springs and check into Lasseters Hotel Casino for 2 nights
- 02 July 2013 – Travel to Ayers Rock and check into the Desert Gardens, Uluru for 2 nights
- 04 July 2013 – Travel to Sydney and check into the Rydges World Square for 3 nights
- 06 July 2013 – Third Test in Sydney
- 07 July 2013 – Depart Sydney for London Heathrow
- 08 July 2013 – Arrive London Heathrow
Offer open to UK residents only. For full terms and conditions please see our website: click here